We recently interviewed leading experts on what it will take to get the hydrogen economy functioning.
The article features key insights from:
• Ken Dragoon, Executive Director, Renewable Hydrogen Alliance (USA)
• Tony Field, Tasmanian Opportunities Manager, Hydro Tasmania
• Lily Habib, Director of Projects, Pacific Hydro Australia
• Andrew Tan, President & Chief Executive Officer, Chiyoda Oceania
You can read about their views on:
1. How to overcome barriers to the economic viability of hydrogen
2. What government backing is needed to support hydrogen at scale
3. How hydrogen projects can be accurately costed
4. How infrastructure issues can be overcome
5. Who the buyers of hydrogen will be
6. Where technology will drive hydrogen in future
Please fill in the form below to view the article.
If you have any questions please contact us on email@example.com or +61 (0)2 9977 0565.